Thursday 16 August 2012

Guest blog by Tamara

Hello to the people reading this blog, it's the dreadlocks girl writing to you at the moment! Right now I'm sitting in a bed as I'm not feeling very well, unfortunately, so my last day at Cirencester isn't going to be very spectacular, unlike the previous days of this week. I was gladly surprised as we arrived to the city, and especially to the school, as it was completely beyond my expectations! My first thought was that it looked like Hogwarts, as some of my other classmates has thought as well. I was also surprised by the fact that despite the city being "small", as we were told, it had a lot of shopping opportunities. However, it wasn't for the shopping that we came to this adorable city; no, we are here to volunteer work (despite the fact that I'm too sick to do so today) and I think it's been a great experience to work with CCVS. It's my first time volunteer working and I feel that I appreciate volunteer workers a lot more now after this.

If I have the time, I would like to volunteer work again, in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment